hi. I will be moving to LA for a long term period. I am a tennis professional. I hold a Turkish passport. I would like to rent a condo/apartment

Asked by Kbly Bsv, Washington, PA Mon Jul 8, 2013

via Trulia. I do need a short term place to stay before I move to a rental place in LA. Can you help me with this situation?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Austin Chen, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
I am a real estate agent who also happens to own an apartment building with a 2-bedroom vacancy right now in Santa Monica. I can help you in the short-term as well as the long-term. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Not that this really matters but my sister is half Turkish and we still have some family in Istanbul & Izmir. I hope to talk to you soon.

Austin Chen, REALTOR®
Real Estate Investment Specialist
DRE #: 01898306
Office: 323.902.SOLD (7653)
eFax: 323.443.1093
Mobile: 310.948.2629
Email: austin@hrela.com
Website: hrela.com
1 vote
By the way, I have worked with several international clients who typically have a lack of credit history in the U.S. This issue can easily be overcome when you work with the right person. Good luck!
Flag Mon Jul 8, 2013
Ron Escobar -…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
There are lots of options, but be very careful... there are many scams in Trulia and Zillow... people advertise properties that are not theirs and want you to mail the deposit... of course you should not do that! But you will be surprised how many people do it!

Depending on your price point you may be able to work with an agent or not...

We rent manage some properties in the area.. you can email me and we can go from there...

Best of luck!

0 votes
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Work with a local agent you will have more luck
0 votes
Beatriz Mart…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Hi Kbly

Yes i can assist you in finding a rental. Requirements for a lease will be your passport & income verification which u may use 3 months bank statements.

Most properties require at least a 3 month or more lease. Let me know how long your lease will be and when you will be in Los Angeles.

Best Regards,
Beatriz Martinez
0 votes
Edwin, , California
Mon Jul 8, 2013

If you ever want to buy a home let me know i have a program for foreign buyers.

Edwin Mieles
Senior Loan Officer

Residential Finance
1 Easton Oval Suite 400
Columbus, OH 43219
614.754.2754 Direct
614.324.4700 Ext 1561
877.224.7657 Fax
NMLS: 986881
Company NMLS ID: 1652
0 votes
Ellie Salemn…, , Los Angeles, CA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Please get in touch with me , I can help you find what you are looking for.
Ellie Salemnia
0 votes
Susan Klos, Agent, Marina del Rey, CA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
What part of LA are you looking to live in? What is your budget? Perhaps I can help you.
Susan Klos
Westside Green Real Estate
0 votes
Pearl, Other Pro, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Call me.
Pearl 818.424.2504
I have a great place in Los Angeles near the Freeways and all shopping.
Direct access garage and in a gated community that has great amenities.
818.424.2504 available July 20, 2013 for short term rental.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more