here do you have 4 sEASONS AND CULTURE

Asked by Qzy47, Branford, CT Mon Sep 2, 2013

Answers

4
Lane Jones, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Sep 4, 2013
For more information on Charlotte and surrounding areas a good place to start is the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce. http://www.charlottechamber.com/main/newcomers/ There you can sign up to receive a relocation package as well as a newcomer newsletter.
Beth Broadway…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Sep 2, 2013
One of the greatest things about our Charlotte area is the diversity and culture along with how "green" everything is! I have been in the Relocation business for years and people have always been amazed at how many trees we have and how the weather is so comfortable. We have seasons but I threw away my full length wool coat years ago.
We are fortunate enough to be only a few hours in either direction from the beach or mountains. So you can take a day trip easily whenever you wish! You will find that during the Spring and Fall their are many festivals in the area and usually many are ethnically based which means great culture and food. Because we have been an area of growth for so many years, the people have brought with them demand for great restaurants, theatre and more.
As a Charlotte native, I love to show off our area and am glad to be a part of introducing new people to the area and helping them buy homes as well as become comfortable in the area they choose.
let me know what you are looking for in a home and I will be happy to help!
Beth Gionis
Re/Max Executive Realty
704-609-6653
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Mon Sep 2, 2013
This location actually has 5 seasons, I know, hard to believe.
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Sep 2, 2013
Qzy47,

I see you are from Connecticut. I moved here eight years ago from Connecticut. In regards to the seasons the Fall, spring and summer seasons are comparable. The one thing I noticed is the summer is not as humid in Charlotte than it is up north. In regards to winter; we do not have the winter like you have up north. Snow here is a four letter word you hardly ever hear of and when you do it is equivalent to Connecticut having a inch or so. The weather is cold but not so cold that you are wearing a hat and gloves outside....

In terms of culture the Charlotte area is a well diversified area in term of culture. We have everything from performing arts theaters to ballet to small playhouses. There is a lot of different museums in and around Charlotte area as well...So culturally we are well covered. Not to the extent of a New York City but enough for me to get out and see some plays every year...

I hope this helped and if you have any other questions or need any assistance in the Charlotte area please feel free to either e-mail me or give me a call at 704-519-7895.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
' http://;www.davedicecco.com