hello im looking for a house/condo that is in

Asked by jannababbs, Bossier City, LA Tue Apr 9, 2013

parkway disctict that is 4 br and rent no more then 1500 thank you my email address is jannababbs@yahoo.com thank you in advance

Answers

3
Carolyn and…, Agent, Shreveport, LA
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Good luck, South Bossier is a nice area.

In our market in North Louisiana, Real Estate Brokerage Firms do not work together for rentals like they work together for property sales. There is not a common process and there is no one place for the consumer to go to find someone to handle all of their needs. Depending on who has the rental, the applications are different, the credit check process is different, the leases are different, there is not one place to go to find a list of rentals, the process of seeing the inside of a property is different, and the real estate fee for professional services is different. It makes it a challenge for consumers.

I help clients buy and sell real estate, but occasionally I encounter someone who is looking for a rental. If my firm does not have a rental that meets their needs, I face the same challenges as a consumer. I can’t control the various ways individual Real Estate Brokerage Firms handle rentals, but I can find out about what they have for rent.

I have developed a list of the various local firms who do a lot of rental business. I provide that information to families who come to me asking about local rentals. It is not magic information, but I got tired of telling families I could not help them, so this is my contribution.

I will be glad to share that information. Go to Zip711.com and click the Rentals tab.

I interview prospective buyers and sellers on a regular basis. I would be glad to speak with you.

Carolyn Grimsley, CRS, ABR
Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer’s Representative
Licensed by the State of Louisiana
Web Reference:  http://www.zip711.com
jannababbs, , Bossier City, LA
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Thank you Terri!! So much
Terri Levesq…, Agent, Bossier City, LA
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hello! I just send you an email with a list of rentals for the South Bossier Area. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.