hello,i still am look the house as one plan floor with one garage .if you have any thing about one for rent and i need the section 8 and hud too. my

Asked by Opal, Hurricane, WV Sat Oct 24, 2009

name opal g deering and my e mail opalgenevadeering thanks

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Grace Morioka’s answer
Grace Morioka, Agent, San Jose, CA
Sat Oct 24, 2009
Hello Opal and thanks for your question.

Because this is a national question and answer forum and your question is very much a geographic specific question, you may not find much help here. Since you need both Section 8 and HUD help in renting a home, the best place to begin your search is with the local housing authority. Section 8 landlords are regularly inspected by HUD to maintain their approval for Section 8 housing. As a result, your local housing authority may have the most comprehensive list of apartments and homes for rent in your local area that qualify for Section 8 housing. In some instances, landlords with properties for rent will contact the local housing authority when the home is vacant or soon to be available.

Good luck!!

Grace Morioka, SRES, e-Pro
Area Pro Realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rentals in Hurricane Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more