hello, are there only 3 apartments available in Pikesville? Do you have other listings for rent?

Asked by Nancy Stuckey, Owings Mills, MD Fri Sep 6, 2013

Answers

6
Stacie Gentz…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Thu May 1, 2014
Hi Nancy,

Have you found a place to live? Feel free to give me a call if you still need assistance. I'm a Realtor with Keller Williams and a resident of Pikesville.

Stacie
410-205-9245
zthornton1, , 21208
Thu Nov 7, 2013
There are condos for rent in Pikeville, MD also (48 Greenwich Place) if you are still searching.
Joseph, , Baltimore, MD
Sun Sep 8, 2013
Nancy

I know you may be looking for to rent right now I would like to work with you to see if your ready to purchase now, if not I can get you ready to purchase down the road.

Joseph A Ray
NMLS # 204912
Branch Manager Maryland Licensed in MD, DC
Sutherland Mortgage Services, Inc. NMLS # 9891

10015 Old Columbia Rd, Suite B215 Columbia, MD 21046
cell +1(443)303-7573 fax +1(866)833-4210 office +1(410) 290-6244 http://www.sutherlandmortgage.com

2013 – RECEIVED THE “PINNACLE AWARD” BY THE BBB, WHICH IS THE HIGHEST HONOR IN REAL ESTATE CATEGORY
2012 – AWARDED AS “WINNER OF DISTINCTION” BY THE BBB.
Nancy Stuckey, Renter, Owings Mills, MD
Sat Sep 7, 2013
I would like to come down for a tour. I will get hotel accomodations so that there is no rushing there and back.Have you any reasonable accomodations that I couse use for couple of days? Sheraton,Best Western?
Nancy Stuckey, Renter, Owings Mills, MD
Sat Sep 7, 2013
Tanya Ess-Yo…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Please see the provided link below to connect with a professional remax agent in your are. They would be more than willing to assist you and answer any additional questions you might have. Hope this helps and please remember to pick a best answer so we can better serve you here on Trulia. Thank you and make it an Ess-Traordinairy Day!