have a city of Atlanta voucher section 8 for a 3bedroom I look on the section 8 website listing didn't find anything.

Asked by lotasha, Atlanta, GA Tue Jul 30, 2013

im looking for a house or townhouse with a garage 1 or 2 gated or not community looking to live in areas like 30316,30317,30303-30308 zip code if any owners ,private owner or agent willing to participate in the program I will be very honored.

Answers

3
Jeff Baillis, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Hi Lotasha-

We have a number of properties that meet your requirements. Please call Sharon Baker at 404-753-7524 to discuss your situation in more detail.

You can click on the link below to see the properties we have available now. We look forward to working with you!
Elisabeth Bo…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Here in Jacksonville, the Section 8 office has a list of all properties and prices based on the bedrooms of the property. I am sure that the Atlanta Section 8 location has the same. They should have a copies available for you to take with you as well.

Best of luck to you,
Liz
Christopher…, , Atlanta, GA
Tue Jul 30, 2013