had a short sale a year and a half ago. Need to find a rental til I am able to buy again. I live in CA now. Looking to move to San Antonio soon. My

Asked by Rick, Roseville, CA Wed May 15, 2013

credit score is 690 now so I would love to get help getting it higher and rent a nice place while waiting to buy again. I will be in the area next week. coming on monday to friday.

Answers

4
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Thu May 16, 2013
Best rental agent I have ever seen is Patrick Casey - 210-663-6514

The guy is a MACHINE! You can thank me later ;)
Sue Baillio, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Thu May 16, 2013
Set up an appointment with any of us. We can send you current inventory before you arrive so you can be aware of what is available. We need more information on your criteria before we can go to work for you. Make contact soon - it's best for all parties.

Sue
Ronnie Sanch…, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed May 15, 2013
Call me tomorrow. We've got programs that qualify clients down to a 580. Shop around, call around but call me too so I can see about helping you out. There's lenders out there ready to help you so there are options even with a short sale a year or so ago. Don't get into a rental till you call me.

Ronnie Sanchez
210-409-9941
Gregory Touc…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed May 15, 2013
I am a California native myself from Orange County down south. Been here since 2006. I would be glad to be of help to you and get you acquainted to the city.

Contact me tomorrow. I will be looking forward to it.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com