does anyone know any places that take bad credit plus two broken leases need to find home for a mother with a 5yr old and 8month old twins?

Asked by Melanie Austin, Fort Worth, TX Wed Jul 24, 2013

Answers

3
Zyre Sullivan, Agent, Grand Prairie, TX
Sun Aug 4, 2013
The magic number is three years. If there are no felonies or evictions in a three year time frame and you can prove a sufficient income I can make it happen.
ldldylbrt, Home Buyer, Fort Worth, TX
Fri Aug 2, 2013
Melanie -

Good news! There are several apartment and townhome communities who offer second chance leases. As long as it has been 6 months or more since your broken lease or eviction and you have proof of recent employment, you will be considered. There are also assistance programs that can help you with your rent and utilities. Here is the name of one such community: Cedar Ridge Townhomes East, 2167 Knoll Crest Dr., Arlington, TX 76014. Their number is 817-557-9228.

I wish you all the best in your search.

Lydia
Lady Theresa…, Agent, Southlake, TX
Wed Jul 24, 2013
The broken leases are much more of an issue then bad credit. Catholic Charities might know of a program to help.