do you have condos on a golf course or near the golf.?

Asked by rayrenee, Boynton Beach, FL Sun Feb 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000014911/-Gateway-C…

Answers

4
Marilyn Farb…, Agent, BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2013
See http://www.FloridaLuxuryCountryClubHomes, and look at communities with condos. If you want to avoid membership fees, I can show you condos in Boca Delray Country Club, Boca Lago offers seasonal and other memberships, Aberdeen Country Club offers a low membership fee.

Looking forward to working with you to find you the "home of your dreams."

Marilyn Jacobs
The GO TO REALTOR for southeast Florida
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
561-302-3388
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2013
If you are looking for a Boynton Beach condo on a golf course, the communities that offer them are golf course communities in Boynton, and these are all Boynton Beach Country Clubs. Typically these are in Hunter's Run and Quall Ridge Country Club.

Condos in Delray Beach, the community immediately south of Boynton, are available on golf courses. However, these are all 55+ condos in Delray Beach. There are also country clubs in Delray Beach with condos on the golf course.

Ask your Boynton Beach realtor or your Delray Beach real estate agent about condos in Gleneagles or condos in the Hamlet. Both or these Delray Country clubs are all age communities with well tended golf courses.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Dear Rayrenee,

There are numerous developments where there are condominiums available on, or near, a golf course.

The current market in many price ranges is red hot and the bottom is in the rear view mirror. However, while many market segments have improved drastically each property is different and one has to take a detailed look at the metrics of any parcel and know what is going on effecting it's current market value and unique circumstances.

The best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can assist you in clearly defining your goals paying close attention to not only location but budget and condition you are willing to accept. In this market you have to be ready to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves. I would enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of Realtors® you interview be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Leslie Hamil…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2013
There are many condos on Golf clourses and near Golf. Are you looking for somewhere to purchase or rent and what area are you focused on. Once i have that information then i can give you a better answer to your question and I would be happy tohelp you find a place. My contact information is below Call me!

Leslie Hamilton
Keller Willliams Realty
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com