currently rent a 1/1( 1300 all inc). I want to stay in FF county but need to find a less expensive place. Is it at all possible ? (w/d, cats)

Asked by Roxy, 06880 Mon Jan 30, 2012

NO bridgeport.

Answers

2
answer
, ,
Tue Jan 31, 2012
Hi Roxy - There are many excellent choices on the multiple listing service -- happy to point of some of the best rentals for your criteria. I also have a very nice place in East Norwalk available that's not on the MLS -- it's a studio in a nice location in East Norwalk, hardwood floors, laundry on site, cats ok. It's $900 including utilities. Let me know if you'd like more details -- we can schedule a time to see it as well.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Cyd Hamer
Judy Szablak, Agent, Westport, CT
Mon Jan 30, 2012
Hi Roxy,
There are just about 300 apartments available in Fairfield and Norwalk alone. There is *most certainly* something available for you that will fit your budget. You just have to be ready when it comes up. I wouldn't rule out Westport, either. I would be happy to help you.

Judy Szablak Realtor