can you find me a house in porter ranch for rent month to mount or for sell?

Asked by manibah, Porter Ranch, CA Fri Aug 9, 2013

Answers

4
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Aug 9, 2013

I would be happy to send you a list of available properties that fit your search criteria.

Please contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with what you are looking for (number of bedrooms, maximum budget, etc).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference:  http://www.jamietian.com
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Wed Aug 14, 2013
The link below provides 75 or so purchase options specifically to Porter Ranch. You may be able to set up a lease-option purchase arrangement with a home that is otherwise currently overpriced and/or has a longer history of being listed for more than the typical days on market ratio. A dated/fixer or one in a not-so-great location may also provide a motivated seller... This also depend on factors such as your down payment, credit scores, employment history, etc. Let's get creative!
Roupina Nalb…, Agent, Northridge, CA
Sat Aug 10, 2013
Hi Manibah,

You mention rent month to month or sell. It's very difficult to find a rental willing to lease for month to month. Are you looking to rent or buy?
Liliana Alfo…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Hi there,
I'll be happy to help if you can give me more specifics on what you are looking for, bedrooms, bathrooms, price range. If you are looking to buy, you need to get pre-approved by a lender to see how much you qualify for and then start looking.
Liliana Alfonso
Rodeo Realty
12345 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
liliana2sell@gmail.com
818-414-0396 cell
818-761-7277 fax
http://www.liliana4realestate.com
DRE # 01759367