can someone 55years of age rent in a adult rental with a 17 year old very very sweet daughter?

Asked by Elaina, Delray Beach, FL Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3098654087--Ashland-St-Delray-B…

Answers

5
Rosalie, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2013
I will certionly verify my information.
Peter Cavana…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Please verify with the HOA that a child under the age of 18 will be permitted the Agent on this thread that stated that as long as on person is 55 then it will be ok is NOT CORRECT you run the risk of legal action from an Association if you violate the communities age restrictions.

Peter Cavanagh CIAS
Certified Investor Agent Specialist
Broker Realtor
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600

Sales * Leasing * Rental Property Management
Rosalie, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
As kong as their is one person living in the home that is 55 then you will have no problem. I can help you find a great home if you like. Please contact me.
Rosalie Klein
Signature international real estate LLC
561-504-8282
Rosalie@signatureflorida.com
Tony Warfield, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Check with the owner or the property manager as to what is stated in the CC&R, those details should be in there. It may be possible, but check to be to certain before you sign.
Peter Cavana…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hello Elaina,

Who can occupancy a property is going to depend on what the governing documents of the community say, Many 55+ Housing for Older Person Communities have restrictions stating no children under the age of 18. If you'd like to discuss your options please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

Peter Cavanagh CIAS
Certified Investor Agent Specialist
Broker / Realtor
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600