3br/2ba apt/condo/TH in 20716 area

Asked by Dc Newcomer, 20716 Thu Aug 2, 2012

We will relocate to DC area. I will be working in DC downtown area, and my wife may find a job in Edgewater area. So I am looking for a 3br/2ba apt/condo/townhouse somewhere around 20716 area, from where each of us doesn't have to spend too much time on commuting. Any recommnedations?

we have a two year old so we would like to have good daycare in the area, and easy access to play ground, shopping centers, etc. Thanks!

Answers

4
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Hi DC Newcomer,

I am justing listing a 3 level townhome 3 BR 2 and 1/2 bath with car garage. not in 20716 but has a lot of space and close to DC right off central ave and minutes from DC.

let me know
Rocsheen Hol…, Agent, Bethesda, MD
Sat Aug 11, 2012
If you need some listings here are some free listings within the area. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to view any of these homes

http://matrix.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=48348156239
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Fri Aug 3, 2012
There are so many options in the area. That will really depend on your price range. If you'd like a list of all available homes please e-mail me for assistance.
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Thu Aug 2, 2012
Welcome DC Newcomer,

There are some condos and townhomes right behind the Bowie Town Center. This would all for both you and your wife to have quick access to DC and towards Annapolis. Also, there are a ton of parks and schools within walking area.

Feel free to call or email if you have questions & welcome