besides going to web site "" is thier any home you list that would consider taking Section 8,

Asked by kendra42372, Vancouver, WA Sun May 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Patricia Ber…, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Sun May 27, 2012
Laura is correct. There are so many loan programs out there that you really need to talk to my lender and see if you qualify. There are some zero down programs out there that have a low qualifying credit score and employment regulations. Most people are not aware that they can qualify to buy rather than rent.
Give me a call and I can refer you to a lender that is wonderful to work with. Perhaps you may be pleasantly surprised! It is worth a call to find out.
Best regards,
Patricia Bergren
Coldwell Banker United Brokers
0 votes
Laura Birtar , Agent, Vancouver, WA
Sun May 27, 2012
Section 8 applies to rental properties, not the ones for sale. There are some government programs, like USDA which can help you with money in purchasing a home. You need to apply and qualify for it. If you think, you’ll rather buy than rent, give me a call 360.904.6440 or e-mail me at
0 votes
thank you for your reply. but not wanting to buy. just rent as i stated i am on section 8. and i have been looking to move from my state of Oregon to yours Vancouver wa. and not many homes state that they will take section 8 tenents.
Flag Sun May 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more