are there any rentals available on the Upper West Side that are in elevator buildings for less than 1700$ monthly?

Asked by Soleil, Upper West Side, New York, NY Thu Jul 28, 2011

unfurnished apt, one-year lease rental with reliable property owner

Answers

7
Paula, , New York, NY
Thu Jul 28, 2011
I rent a lot in upper Manhattan.
Give me a call or I can call you and set up
appointments for us to see apartments.

Paula Schafer
212688.1000
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Thu Jul 28, 2011
Have agents show you some great stuff in Inwood, Last stop of the "A" Train, 3 IRT 1 stops, parks, Close to transportation to Jersey, The Bronx, and Westchester! The area is mint, and the rentals are very reasonable, there are elevator buildings, and there are large spacious Apartments!
Ipd1027, , Brooklyn, NY
Fri Aug 5, 2011
Try Williamsburg in Brooklyn. AKA "WiNoSo" Lg. one Bdrm. apt.new kitchen; 2nd. fl. in 4 walk up building.
2.5 blks. from waterfront view & water taxi; M&Q train. Also,1.5 bus depot in tree lined street at the skirt of famous Williamsburg bridge near Peter Luger's. Walk up Bedford Avenue n enjoy all the exquisite restaurants and vibrant night life. Only $1,650 including heat/ cooking gas. Pets allowed. (two months rent + deposit ; 3 references; proof of income; credit report n background check required. Ready Sept 1, 2011--look n Craigs list soon.[/size][/size]
Brian Moore, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Aug 1, 2011
It is possible, if you have time to wait for one to open up. However, you must act same day because they go quick. If you were to go up to $1,800 there would be more availability. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in these regards.

Brian Moore
917.215.5300
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jul 28, 2011
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she will be your best guide...
Marsha Andre…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Jul 29, 2011
There are rarely rentals for that amount in an elevator building on the UWS. The largest would be a studio.
As stated below, you could find something in upper Manhattan ... not technically the UWS. My company just had some studios in the low 100's so call me or email me if you'd like to see them. Marsha 917 371-8416
Mitchell Hall, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jul 28, 2011
My colleague Adina Greenberg at The Corcoran Group has rental listings in Washington Heights and Inwood in your price range.

http://www.corcoran.com/property/listing.aspx?Region=NYC&…