Rentals in Melissa>Question Details

Laura Garcia, Renter in Denton, TX

are there any pics?

Asked by Laura Garcia, Denton, TX Tue Mar 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3106261830--E-Melissa-Rd-Meliss…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Melissa

Answers

3
Hey Laura,

Yes, I have almost 20 pics posted on the MLS, Reply with your phone # and email address and I would be glad to send those to you.

Jerry@jerryhoag.com
214 551 1950
Some advertisements come in from other sources that don't have stringent rules for what is to be shown in the contents of an ad. This ad does not have a full address and so the pictured street view is of a deserted stretch of road in Melissa.

There might be a apartment on the east side of Melissa, but it is not being offered in the Realtors' MLS.
Laura, I see nothing in the MLS for rent on Melissa Rd (there was one that is now leased for $1800 but certainly not the $550 in the ad). Be very way of ads like these as there are a lot of scammy deals occurring in the rental market.