are there any house rentals that does second chance programing. or help with not so good credit

Asked by Travis Williams, Atlanta, GA Fri Jul 19, 2013

Answers

16
Kmcandee, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Tue Dec 8, 2015
I'm looking for any available one bedroom one bath apartment in Norcross Georgia by the end of this month to move into and I have an eviction that is over three years old is it any program or any apartment complex out there that can help me ?
Try secondchanceapartments.org
Flag Sun Apr 2, 2017
Hello I'm looking for the same thing did u happen to find something
Flag Thu Nov 17, 2016
Eugene Edwar…, Renter, 30291
Mon Jul 6, 2015
Hey I live in Atlanta GA, I have 2 evictions that's three years old I was wondering if anyone know were any 2nd chance apartments, or housings at?
How do you get more than one evictions? I have one and is having the worse problem getting a place
Flag Tue Feb 9, 2016
Patricia bin…, Renter, New York, NY
Wed Jul 19, 2017
I just looked on this page my family and I are in need of finding a 5bdrm in the atl area we have little time to do so. We have the funds to pay the security,and first month rent our problem is of course credit and evictions please if there is someone out there that will take a chance please answ asap mmy name is Patricia Binns. Thanks
Maria Gutier…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Apr 2, 2017
Marvinreddit…, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Thu Nov 17, 2016
Are their any apartments are houses in Gwinnett that help with renting to someone with evictions for late payments on rent never evicted just late and eccept section 8
Have you found anything I'm searching also
Flag Wed Feb 15, 2017
Zaviusmackey…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Fri Nov 11, 2016
Are there any second chance apartments in austin texas that accepts section 8
Me too
Flag Sat May 6, 2017
Thomas Wes, Renter, Orlando, FL
Sat Sep 3, 2016
Due to my mom passing away this year I now have been looking for a place of my own I don't have any rental history but the last apt I applied for did my background and said I have a eviction with is my mom rental I just was making payments while she was in the hospital I need help finding something for myself
Omega17182004, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Tue Aug 9, 2016
Looking for short term rental
Omega17182004, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Tue Aug 9, 2016
Do they do short term rental
Anthony Holt, Home Buyer, Decatur, GA
Sun Jul 31, 2016
My Name is Anthony Holt Renter in Atlanta GA are there any house Rentals that does second Chance programing or help whit not so good credit but hove a eviction that is over one your old I can pay the bill I have two jod so can you help me Sunday jun ,27 016
Country Club Village Apartment in Norcross georgia
Flag Tue Feb 28, 2017
Brandi Trout…, Renter, New York, NY
Tue Jun 16, 2015
Try secondchancerentprogram.com
There is a fee from $75-$150 but they will fervently look for a suitable place for you and your family. Hope this helps. Shanny was great with me. This is mostly houses but I think they help with apartments as well.
Ashley Johns…, Home Buyer, Dallas, TX
Thu Apr 3, 2014
Need help finding a second chance house or town home
Hello Ashley I am looking also in the Dallas area did you find anything? If you do pls let me know thanks Monica
Flag Mon Jun 23, 2014
Ashley Johns…, Home Buyer, Dallas, TX
Thu Apr 3, 2014
Hello my name is ashley and I'm a mother of 3 4,2,1month...I'm not working but my fiance is but he has two eviction one is 2 yes old and I need almost a year ..I'm trying to find a second chance house or condo help please
Jeff Baillis, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Hi Travis-

I agree completely with what the other 2 agents have said about what it takes to rent a house in this market. As a landlord we understand that most of our tenant prospects have a few dings in their credit these days. A steady job and a clear criminal background can usually overcome a weak credit report if you have first month's rent and a security deposit.

We have a number of properties that may meet your requirements. Please call Sharon Baker at 404-753-7524 to discuss your situation in more detail.

You can click on the link below to see the properties we have available now. we look forward to working with you and helping you find your next home!
Do you have any properties in the Austell area?
Flag Wed May 10, 2017
I know this post is super old but Im in that boat I let a boyfriend run my rental history down the drain and now Im older and ready to rent a property thats not in a bad neighborhood now that I have the money I still cant rent a home cause of my bad rental history
Flag Wed Mar 4, 2015
Mercedes Phe…, Agent, Duluth, GA
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Credit is not the only requirement this days. There is a lot of people with bad credit, so work stability, proof of income, utilities paid, police background check and personal references are also other ways to get a tenant to quality.

Donna Hogan, Agent, Marietta, GA
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Rentals acceptance are based on what the owner want. Poor credit is not the only requirement to get a rental home.
Well Donna can you help us.....We don't have great credit and we are facing an eviction. Has not shown up yet. We need assistance. We have to find a place by Wednesday, Sept. 23rd. Please email me at electladygileselim.com.
Thanks.
Flag Sat Sep 19, 2015