any brokers that can help with my 2bd search in rogers park or edgewater? I have a 2bd voucher and 2 small dogs. thanks

Asked by Debra Harris, Chicago, IL Sat May 18, 2013

Answers

6
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat May 18, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
hi I'm Debra and my email is derbiedeb@hotmail.com. thanks I will be looking for it. Thanks again Debra
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon May 20, 2013
How much is your voucher for?
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat May 18, 2013
Debra,

Also try craigslist. But is Rogers Pack and Section 8 (or) Sec 8 in the search criteria.
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat May 18, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat May 18, 2013
I would try to find an agent that specializes in leasing. Maybe one will answer on this forum.
Diana Willia…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat May 18, 2013
Please email me your full requirements . Diana@findingourbalance.com
I have a voucher and 2 small dogs-I need a 2 bdrm - 5rms and a back porch or balcony I work pt because of my knees so a 2nd fl would work. No garden apt, I live in west rogers and would love to be back in edgewater, but rogers would work. My time is running out on the voucher, so I must ask for help now.
Flag Sat May 18, 2013