g-brie, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

1/1 unit in Downtown for Jan 1st.

Asked by g-brie, Miami Beach, FL Tue Nov 5, 2013

I would like to rent a 1/1 unit for Jan 1st in any of these buildings:

- Marina blue.
- The plaza.
- One miami.
- Everglades.
- 50 biscayne.

Im willing to pay $1.500 to $1.600, however I can pay more if there are a majority of utilities included in the price, priorities would be high speed internet, electricity, water and waste. Thank you!

Answers

6
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Nov 5, 2013
Please contact my assistant at our rental department so that she can provide you with a list of available properties and discuss with you the requirements for the rentals 305-804-7411. Thank you.
Jose Gomez, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Nov 5, 2013
I can understand that you want to be proactive in searching for a Rental, however because we are in such a HOT Real Estate market, properties are not on the market for very long. The average Days On the Market for the Downtown area is 22 days (with some properties even only on the market for 3 days.)
With the buildings that you have mentioned, utilities such as Water/Sewer is included, as is Building WiFi/Internet and Basic Cable. Utilities such as Electric, Premium Cable and personal high speed Internet are paid for separately by the tenant. (On a personal side note, I used to live in the LoftII and never had issues with the building wifi so I saved a considerable amount of money in that regard).
If you would like, send me an email with your information and I will be more than happy to send you available property listings that are currently on the market - keeping in mind that they will more than likely not still be available when you need it, however, it will give you an idea of what is available and what to compare.

Jose Gomez
http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez
Email: JoseGomezRealtor@gmail.com
Donna Stewart, Agent, Cutler Ridge, FL
Tue Nov 5, 2013
You are looking a little early for January. Units for rent right now want to rent them right now.
If you would like to get some ideas of what's available now I would be happy to send them to you.
Donna Stewart
Advanta Realty
305-979-0923
dstewart@advantarealty.com
Samantha Ten…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Hello

Are you looking for a long term rental or short term rental. Things are always coming available in these buidings . I would start looking asap. Things get rented so fast .

If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to me .

SamanthaTenzer Friedman
Tenzer Realty
Cell 786-314-6100
Email: SamanthaTenzer@yahoo.com
website http://www.tenzersellshomes.com
Elena Gonzal…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Dear G-Brie: You are starting your search early which is a good idea because only by becoming familiar with the current market: inventory and availability can you be at complete peace with your final decision regarding where you want to live. There is the available to the general public inventory (mostly on the MLS Multiple Listing Service) and there is out of pocket listings, properties that are available but owners don't wish to have them published ... Please call me or text me cell: (305) 588-4420 or e-mail me at RealtorElena1822@gmail.com I'll be happy to be of assistance. Regards, E!
Alberto Baca, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Nov 5, 2013
Good evening,

We can begin the preliminary process since you seem eager to get started. Please call me or email me at your earliest convenience.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
albertsellshomes@gmail.com