2-3 bedroom long term rental in or close to the Destin area.

Asked by Samanthastout, Destin, FL Wed Oct 10, 2012

My husband works on Hurlburt and I work at the Silver Sands outlet, unfurnished, affordable and middle point preferred. discounted or low deposit fee would be ideal, since we are moving off base and out of pocket.

Answers

4
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Thu Oct 11, 2012
I was stationed at Hurlburt during me AF career. Are you looking at house, or condo? there are plenty of options depending on your desired location.
Peter M.
Keller Williams
850-517-7098
Alan Grice, Agent, Brentwood, TN
Wed Oct 10, 2012
If you can give me a dollar figure I will be happy to provide you with a list of what is available. As you know, there is a wide range in price and property types. My email is gricera@gmail.com
Alan Grice, Exceptional Properties
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Samantha, if you can contact me and give me a little bit more info about what your price point is as well as particulars such as pets, etc. I can certainly get you a list of properties that might fit your needs.
Myke Triebold,
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
http://www.DestinHomeRealty.com
Pat Perrotta…, Agent, Destin, FL
Wed Oct 10, 2012
There is a newer very nice 2/2.5 town house just across the bridge in Niceville, with a pool and club house. The rent is $1,000. If your husband is active military there is a $50 discount, and a discount on the deposit to only $800. If you want to take a look, or get pics, let me know. pat@soldbypat.net