Rentals in Fort Lee>Question Details

Inna Nikolae…, Renter in Bronx, NY

2-3 bed.apartment $1500 a month for 1 year . Stadying in NYIT Manhattan NY

Asked by Inna Nikolaeva, Bronx, NY Fri Jul 20, 2012

I am planing to arrive in New Jersey on the 15th of August. I was hoping to rent an apartment there before my arrival. I tried looking for an apartment online but most sites request my financial records, security number...etc which I do not have because I am not an American citizen! I have the money to pay for it all though. How should I go about this? Please no stupid answers.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Fort Lee

Answers

4
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A SPACIOUS STUDIO, FIRST FLOOR, NEAR EVERYTHING, CONTACT ME. GREAT LOCATION! WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO BANKS, RESTAURANTS, SUPERMARKETS, ETC. STATE PARK, TRANSPORTATION TO NY STEPS AWAY, SECURE, QUIET, WELL KEPT AND MODERN...CONTACT MEL 646.430.2148.
http://www.njmls.com/

You'll find what you're looking for here. Good Luck.
Hello! will you have a bank account in the USA?, if so you can show your balance. Most of landlords will not have a problem with that. If you have lots of money, you can pay the whole year from the start.
I have 2 bdr apt in Leonia now, bus to NY just around the corner. Pls contact Fran from Promise realty at 201-2906591. Regards