1500-1700 Sq Ft house in Naples/Bonita Springs with 2 car garage desired for long term rental.

Asked by Frank VanSanford, Naples, FL Mon Jul 2, 2012

I am in the process of accepting a position at the Naples Veterans Administration beginning sometime in Aguust. I am looking for a unfurnished annual rental possibly for the next 3 years. Currently, I rent a home on the coast of NC. I have enough furniture for a 3 bedroom, but I could accept a 2 bedroom if there is a 2 car garage for storage. I need something in the 1400 - 1700 sq ft also with a dinning room for that furniture. A home rental is preferred, but I would accept a first floor condo unit in a safe area. I have no pets or children as this is only for me. I am over the age of 55. I am a professional with excellent references and credit. Obviously, a rent of $1100-1250, but I could go a bit higher if required. I plan on visiting as soon as my patient's schedule permits perhaps in 2 or 3 weeks. I could move in in mid Aug if needed. I would like to not have a long commute if that was possible as well.

Answers

2
Kathy Bogan Cannady’s answer
Kathy Bogan…, , Naples, FL
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Need to know what VA and location you are going to? Naples Clinic is a long way from Bonita. Maybe a 3 bedroom would sub for a 2 car garage, expecially if a condo and in your price range.
Call me to discurr 800-448-3411 ext 601. (7/6)
Peggy Wagner-…, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Dear Frank,
If you can contact me directly, I will be happy to get some information for you on possible rentals. Please feel free to call or email me directly 239-405-4300 or peggy@perfectplacerealty.com