$750-$800 I need a studio or a 2br apt near Subway and Downtown Brooklyn

Asked by Rabi, 11229 Wed Jun 13, 2012

I have good income, paperwork ready
I need a studio near the trains and as close to the city as possible
I need a mentor to educate me about buying a studio or a 2 br as well (rent is getting too expensive)
718 790 7950

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jun 14, 2012
If you are looking to purchase, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore bedgin by visiting with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with....
BE1006, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jun 13, 2012
If you are looking to buy a studio, I suggest that you talk to your bank about a mortgage. That will give you an idea of whether you want to rent a studio or purchase one. Studio prices range from approximately $150,000 and up in the downtown area near the DeKalb and Nevins St. Stations. Studio Rentals will probably start at around $1000. 2 Bedrooms can start at $335,000 and up. You can contact me at 917-744-9391.
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hi Rabi
If you are really ready to purchase please contact me directly so I can assist you. Did you get pre-approved
yet you said you are paperwork ready, what is your price range.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
718-332-8800