Rentals in Grand Rapids>Question Details

Keon, Home Buyer in Grand Haven, MI

Young Professional looking for a home/condo to rent in Grand Rapids, Grandville, or Wyoming.

Asked by Keon, Grand Haven, MI Tue Nov 13, 2012

I am currently looking to rent home/condo in the areas of interest listed above. Preferably a 2 bed/2bath place with updated comforts. Looking for suggestions or even an agent to help in the search process.

Answers

4
Brek Schutten’s answer
Although I currently don't have anything available that fits what you are looking for, I do have a few connections in the rental community and could potentially find you a property that fits what you are looking for. Let me know how I can help you. Thanks!
Web Reference: http://www.brekschutten.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
I would definitely be interested in meeting to discuss possible options.
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
Hi Keon,

Depending on your budget, there are lots of great rental options in Grand Rapids, and more being developed as we speak. As you move outward from downtown Grand Rapids, the options with the updates you're looking for might be fewer, but the prices should certainly be better.

If you've tried your luck with searching here on Trulia, Zillow, Craigslist, RentGR.com and the like, and need some additional help, let me know. We can talk about additional tools I'll have as a Realtor, the most important of which may just be the time I can put into your search and the love I have for doing it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
I have tried all those options and currently I'm still turning up empty handed. I would very interested in meeting to discuss what other alternatives you may be able to assist with.
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
Good Morning Keon,

I have a two bedroom/1 bath in Grandville with a lot of modern updates. Feel free to shoot me a message if you would be interested. I also have it listed in my rental listings section.

Nick Wyma
Wyma Properties LLC
Keon,

Find an agent that works in that area that you feel comfortable with. Stick with that agent. You'll be happier in the long run.