Yesterday I found 525 22nd Ave NE on your website. I requested info but I received an email saying it was no longer active. Why is that?

Asked by Jazzy4295, Great Falls, MT Thu Mar 6, 2014

Same day I received an email from the supposed owner in who'd moved to Nigeria. But Im not sure its legitimate. Can you answer a few ?'s to clear this up for me?

Answers

6
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Be aware that scams do exist and that listing may have been just that. If if you are not working with an agent, always verify ownership before exchanging any money/personal information; For scam related information see links below...
http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2009/05/spotti…
http://www.usa.gov/topics/consumer/scams-fraud/family-home-c…
Dan Crawford, Agent, Great Falls, MT
Thu Mar 6, 2014
It was removed from the market by the owner. They decided to rent the property out, and have hired a LOCAL property management company to manage it. that email from Nigeria is not legitimate. Feel fee to contact me for more information
Sharon Virgin, Agent, Great Falls, MT
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Hi this house has been removed from the market at this time, the home will be back on the market in the near future. Do you have some interest in this home?

Sharon Virgin, Broker
sharonvirgin@kw.com
(406) 761-6700
Danette Sukut, Agent, Great Falls, MT
Fri Mar 7, 2014
Montana is a nondisclosure state so we do not release certain information like other states do. The price of the sale of a home is not public record in the state of Montana. Several websites skim information from other sites. They are not very good at updating that skimmed information so be careful. Your most reliable up to date information will come from http://www.realtor.com with is the National Association of Realtors site - the local MLS's feed only this site information and it is updated information. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.
Stacy Good, Agent, Black Eagle, MT
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Unfortunately Trulia does not have up to date information sometimes on this system. Most Realtors belong to a MLS and they give information regarding homes to Trulia. Sometimes you will run across a home that you are interested in and it sold 2 months ago, or like this house was pulled off the market. This home is indeed a rental property now, with a local property management company. Please be aware that not everyone is who they say they are on the internet. Do not send money to anyone, make sure you go and view the property with someone who you can double check their credentials and make sure they are who they say they are. If you are in the market to buy or would like to find out the steps in purchasing a home, please give me a call. I
Christopher…, Agent, Camp Hill, PA
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Hi Jazzy4295
Trulia pulls there info from the MLS and is sometimes a few days or so behind.