Would like to know if this property @ 3115 E Broad is actually for rent for $900 or for sale as is advertised on other sites?

Asked by Edith Hauser, Columbus, OH Thu Feb 27, 2014

Answers

3
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Fri Feb 28, 2014
More than likely the "rental listing" is a scam

Is there an agent listed?

If the price seems too good to be true, that's because it isn't true.

Be wary of these kinds of listings............if you pursue this, I am sure you would be told the landlord is "out of the area" and therefore cannot show you the home in person........they will eventually ask you to fill out an application (with personal information) ..... and ask you to wire money for keys.

DO NOT DO THAT!

Work with an agent who can verify you're dealing with the legitimate owner.

If you saw that listing here, on Trulia, you can click on "FLAG" under the listing and report it as potentially fraudulent.
Trulia will verify and remove it.

Best wishes...........
Bryan Lipps, Agent, Dublin, OH
Fri Feb 28, 2014
I concur. It's only been on the market for 46 days and it's priced well, so to good of a deal as a buy to only rent for $900.
Phyllis Wagn…, Agent, Dublin, OH
Thu Feb 27, 2014
The home is listed in MLS for sale for $359,000. So I seriously doubt they would rent it for $900. Smart of you to check.

Phyllis Wagner