Working the Waldo area, what would you have close to Gregory Blvd. and Wornall Rd?

Asked by Cheryl, Kansas City, MO Thu Jul 5, 2012

Relocating and would like to move mid Aug. New job located at Gregory Blvd and Wornall Rd. Looking for 2 bedrooms and 1 and 1 1/2 bathrooms.

Answers

5
Steve Ruble, , Muncie, IN
Thu Jul 5, 2012
I'll be listing a 2-bedroom, 1-bath bungalow that is very sharp and recently vacant this weekend. It'll probably be priced around $115k-$120k and it's located around 79th & Ward Parkway, not far from Waldo.

What price range are you looking to stay within?

Steve Ruble
RE.MAX Realty Suburban
Helping Out, , Kansas City, MO
Thu Jul 12, 2012
call Leslie at rent kc.now 913-499-0345. There is a three bedroom two bathroom that is an amazing house at the corner of 70th Ter. and Wornall Road.
Annette Lepi…, , Kansas City, MO
Thu Jul 5, 2012
very cute 2 br/1ba home across the street from Sunnyside Park. Updated kitchen and bath, large family room in the back and fenced yard. Address is 715 W. 84th St. Just west of Wornall around the corner from McDonald's walking distance to Tasso's Greek food, grocery store and Piano Room. Great buy or possible rental. Annette 816-3
Thanks Annette...we are looking to rent.
We will be in KC Monday to look at some rentals and would like to see you. Do you have any time available? Please call me at 573-230-6334
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012
Elaine Hecke…, , Kansas City, MO
Thu Jul 5, 2012
There are many homes for sale if you are wanting to purchase. If so, please call me and we'll talk about how to proceed! If you have Relocation benefits from your new company and you are wanting to rent or purchase also please call me as I'm a Relocation Specialist and work with all the Relo companies.
Thanks! Eliane Heckenkamp 816-805-4393
John Erickson, , Kansas City, MO
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Are you looking to rent? I have several connections to rental houses and places to purchase. Where will you be working? Im at that general area all the time.
Yes we are looking to rent in that area. Please call me at 913-908-7720.
Marcus Pratt
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012