Working in Exchange Place. Need help finding 2 bedroom apartment

Asked by Will, Hoboken, NJ Tue Jul 10, 2012

I am 21 years old and straight out of college. I recently began working in Exchange Place and am currently commuting everyday from Eastern Long Island which is wearing heavily on me(5 hrs round trip). I am hoping to find a 2 bedroom apartment for me and a friend in a young/nightlife rich area, close to the path or light rail. Looking at a budget of around $2500/month.

Answers

5
Laquita Baez, , New Jersey
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Wow what a commute! Well then lets hurry and find you a closer place of residence...
What email would you like me to send the Jersey City and Hoboken options to?
Diane Maxon, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Tue Jul 10, 2012
Hi Will -

You are certainly looking in the right area and there is lots available in your range. Either Jersey City near Grove St. or Hoboken will be great choices for you. Give me a call at 201-780-6594 and we can start the process.

Diane Maxon
Realtor Associate
Century 21 Viewpoint Realty
Mary Jane D…, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Tue Jul 10, 2012
Hi Will,

I can completely understand why you would want to find a place closer to your work, that is really long commute! I ran a search for you 2 bedrooms rentals available in the downtown Jersey City area as well as Hoboken and there at least 15 that would probably fit what you are looking for. These would be close to your job and also in neighborhoods where you could experience that urban rich community that you are looking for. I will be more then happy to pass them along, just let me know if you are interested. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime with any questions that you may have. Best of luck with your home search, and please let me know if you would like further help, I will be more then happy to assist you!

Mary Jane "MJ" Dinardo
RE/MAX Gold Coast Realty
(917) 270-2246 cell
(201) 795-5200 X 414 office
mj@maryjanedinardo.com
Robert Sanch…, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Tue Jul 10, 2012
Hi Will,

I will Love to assist you in your search for the perfect nightlife area.

Please call me at 973-207-7856
Schaun Ulrik…, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Tue Jul 10, 2012
I would be happy to help you. Please contact me:

Schaun Ulrikson
Broker - Associate
Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty
501 Washington
Hoboken, NJ 07030

201-344-4201 mobile
201-680-7270 office ext 7282
201-680-7271 office fax

schaun.ulrikson@sothebysrealty.com