Rentals in Orlando>Question Details

Mike Davis, Renter in Orlando, FL

With all due respect. I'm looking for a bully breed friendly rental whether it be apartment or home 2/2 2/1 (preferably w/fenced yard). move in 1/14

Asked by Mike Davis, Orlando, FL Mon Nov 4, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Orlando

Richard please contact me at for further assistance.
Can someone please provide me some links to reasonable rentals in Orlando 1-2 bedrooms, gated community preferred and close to MCO? Best Regards, Richard
The Reserve at Beachline apartments, they are awesome and do not dog discriminate! :-) Bless you for doing whatever you can do to keep your dog. I would live in a cardboard box before I gave up my baby!!…

I also know you can use and filter the ones who accept big dogs and go from there...

Good luck !! :-)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Love the bullies! I'm not in the area you asked about; however, I have worked with rescue groups in my neighborhood and that may be a good place for you to start. You can find local rescues and even breed specific ones easily on facebook, then simply pose the question. They'll network the request. I'm sure you'll find a pet friendly Realtor willing to go to bat for you.

Good luck - and keep that dog!