Will someone PLEASE accept Section 8 and lease a decent home to someone with a criminal background, good rental history and income?

Asked by Synotte, Houston, TX Tue Apr 5, 2011

Answers

11
Ktobias380, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun May 22, 2016
On section 8 looking for a rent to own house. 3Br 2bt in the Pearland area
Lucinda mart…, Renter, Houston, TX
Thu Apr 14, 2016
Hi Lucinda Martinez I have section 8 I have one broken lease in March 7 2015 I have no pets no children work from home me and disabled mother I have voucher looking for 2 bedroom home 2bath please help
Martina actk…, Renter, Mobile, AL
Thu Mar 26, 2015
Hello I'm looking for to own a home. But I'm on section 8. I'm a full time student and i have one child only but i like space. My lease will be up in August and yes i do plan to move to Houston,Texas. It would be a fresh start for my daughter and myself. Any suggestions are help?
Call or email me, and I will see how I can help. I can guide you so you have enough time to work on your financing/credit. I work in the Houston area and would like to be helpful. My contact information below is the best way to reach me.
Persis Behramsha
REALM Real Estate Professionals
713-294-7747
Persis.realtor@gmail.com
Flag Fri Mar 27, 2015
feliciafrans…, Renter, Houston, TX
Thu Feb 13, 2014
im looking for a 2 -2 home are nice townhomes in houston tx area north nortwest are northeast i need to be turn my section 8 voucher in y march 7 im needing asap assitances anyone call me felicia 8322721614 i like a good area for my 13 year son and a nice school district i will love to have a garage and garden tubes if possible
Start by learning English and spelling correctly. With Section 8 you can't be picky and you need to learn to live with what you can afford - no matter where it is.
Flag Mon May 23, 2016
Patsy Willia…, Renter, Houston, TX
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Looking for a nice 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom I'm on housing section for six years. Everywhere I stayed in last 10 to 20 years of a very good tenant. Take come of home like it's my own. Needing to moving by 04/24/2013. In the Houston Texas zip 77044. please e=mail me at patsylsw6@yahoo.com I do have a voucher.
Thank You, Patsy Williams
DEBRA PORTER, Agent, SUGAR LAND, TX
Tue Apr 5, 2011
Hello Synotte,
How would you like to use your Section 8 to buy the Home of your Dreams? There's no questions regarding
Criminal records, when you buy a Home. I can help you also with down payment assistance to help buy your Dream Home for you and your family.

As a Home Buyer Counselor, I can help you. Give me a call at 832-410-0081. Let me help you to stop those questions regarding your past history. Become a proud home owner, buying the Home of your Dreams.
Debra Porter-AHBS
porterhighenergy@msn.com
Sean Gibson, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Apr 5, 2011
Hello Synotte,
I have worked with several situations dealing with section 8. I have worked it from both sides, renter and home owner. If you give me more info on what it is you want, such as...location for starters, I am confident you and I can get you in your next home. I am not sure of your deadline but, we should start ASAP. The one thing thats certain ,as you can tell from the other responses here, is these homes go fast! I am looking forward to working with you . 832-216-2753 cell
sgtnerd@yahoo.com
Could please e-mail on some section 8 homes. At patsylsw6@yahoo.com I do have my voucher need to moved by 04/24/2013.
Thank You, Patsy Williams
Flag Thu Mar 28, 2013
Valarie Rich…, Agent, 77380, TX
Tue Apr 5, 2011
I have also sent you a list of apartments and homes that would accept you but you are not willling to go see any of them and check them out. You also have a two bedroom voucher which you can't rent a 3 bedroom which makes it harder to find what you are looking for and up to your standard. We all have to compormize in life sometimes. You are getting Housing which is a blessing but you don't have to use the voucher, if you want to stay where you are at. Vouchers are great but you are very limited who will take them and then add on crimnal it gets difficult to find places that will accept both.
im looking for 5bed house and i also i have a voucher for 1446.00 please call me at 832 359 8780
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013
Karla Villan…, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Apr 5, 2011
I have several 3 bedroom properties starting at 825, a 4 bedroom at 1050 and a 5 bedroom for 1200 and one 2 bedroom townhome for 650.

Depending on how many bedrooms your voucher is for and how much it is, we could rent you a home.

Call me 832-788-5948
this is niyaamaday again im sorry but it was a typo I meant to say I have NO evictions please forgive the error thank you.
Flag Sun Feb 1, 2015
Miss Karla I am on Houston Housing Section 8 myself an trying to look for a place to move im trying to go to Richmond Or something in the Fort Bend area and my lease is up 03-31-15 I would really love to be in a house but if I cant I would like to be in a townhouse it was said that if we have a voucher for a two bed room we can not get a three bed room yes we can only if the price is in the range of the zip code and if the tenant pays all the bills. so please if you can email me some information about your company of assistance and if you can please find the time to help me I have evictions no criminal records my email address is niyaamaday2005@gmail.com thank you so much I look forward into meeting you Miss Karla.
Flag Sun Feb 1, 2015
ashley im interesred 8322598513
Flag Mon Aug 11, 2014
this is Ashley im interested 8322598513
Flag Mon Aug 11, 2014
interested
Flag Thu Feb 13, 2014
karla this is felicia im very interested i need my voucher in by march 7 2014 can u help olease 8322721614
Flag Thu Feb 13, 2014
Margaret Bar…, , Harris County, TX
Tue Apr 5, 2011
What is the criminal background and how long ago? What area of town are you looking in for a Sec. 8 in and how much is your voucher for?
David Kelly, , Houston, TX
Tue Apr 5, 2011
Criminal background: depends on the charge and how long it has been since conviction....almost sure that physical abuse, drug charges especially with the white powder will make it very challenging to find a home.
Income: how much income versus rent of home; how much debt shows up on credit report; if you have close to 50% debt ratio again will make it very challenging

I am an agent, alike Walter Cronkite; as it develops I can only tell you the news, the good news and the bad news.
Web Reference:  http://www.goldnvault.com