Why everytime I am interested in a rental property and send an email no one ever gets back to me????

Asked by Sherry Smith, Fairfield, CA Wed Apr 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3115605290-2854-Birkham-Ct-Fairfield-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3115605290-2854-Birkham-Ct-Fair…

Answers

7
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Not sure why your inquiries are going unanswered, but why not simply consider working with an agent of your own...
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Thu Apr 18, 2013
My suggestion is to drive around where you want to live and look for "for rent" signs and call. Those are probably getting a lot less traffic and people calling them.
Sameer Punja…, Agent, Vallejo, CA
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Hi Sherry you will have agents try to get you to buy when you asked for information on a rental. I provided the info you wanted and emailed the agent as well. Was she able to get in touch with you? If so, please let us know.

thanks
Steve Goldbe…, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Hi Sherry,

I looked up this property and they are asking for a little over $3,100 a month in rent! For that kind of money you can afford to OWN and for less!

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. You can e-mail me at info@SteveGoldberg.us or call me at 707-694-0548.

Steve Goldberg, MBA, Realtor
Sameer Punja…, Agent, Vallejo, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
this is the agent handling the deal.

Michelle Blackwell
mblackwell@kappels.com
707-429-2994
916-396-3454

Hope this helps!
Laura Coffey, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Most Realtors do not deal with rentals. You should look for an agent or property management company that specializes in therm in your local area.
Sameer Punja…, Agent, Vallejo, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Sherry send me an email at punjani@mygpsagent.com I'm a fairfield broker i can find out info for you thanks