Why are "House Hunters" allowed to advertise? They take your money and do nothing. All homes are Rent to own and the property owners aren't aware!

Asked by Comochingas, Newark, CA Thu Aug 15, 2013

Answers

3
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sat Aug 17, 2013
What you describe may be an illegal activity. If you have details, you should make a report to the District Attorney’s Office and the Bureau of Real Estate.
Dawn Rivera, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Aug 15, 2013
As far I'm concerned they are scams. My husband and I gave some guy 300.00 to start finding a home for us when we bought our first home. I was not a realtor yet and was not educated about buying a home. We absolutely got scammed. If you are going to buy a home, I can't stress enough the fact that you need a realtor on your side. As a buyer your realtor is paid by the seller because the listing agent shares his or her commission with the buyers agent. So as a buyer you get a professioal on your side to guide you through the ropes of buying a home at no cost to you. A win win!!
Web Reference:  http://DawnRivera4Homes.com
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Aug 15, 2013
House Hunters the TV show? - it's Hollywood.
That program gives a very brief idea to the home buying process.

Brian