Who do I talk to about the house I'm interested in renting at 10696 Springfield dr Rancho Cucamonga ca?

Asked by Melissa Stone, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Sun Aug 25, 2013

Answers

6
Daniel Meza, Agent, San Bernardino, CA
Wed Oct 2, 2013
My advice to you is to hire a professional, to be more specific a REALTOR®. Doesn’t matter what company they work for. Make sure they work for you to protect your best interest not theirs.
Roland Corral, Agent, RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Hi Melissa, I hope you found a place, if not, please call me and I'll help you own rather than lease. It doesn't matter what your current situation is, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how easy it is. If you absolutely can't purchase, I'll help you get your situation ready so you can purchase at the end of your lease agreement. If you need help getting a lease, I'll help you with that too. Click on my photo for my contact info and bio. Thanks. Roland
Nicole, , Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Hi Melissa!
My rental property is a single family, 3bed, 2.5bath home and just around the corner from Springfield, off Haven. Check it out at 10533 Oakdale Drive, Rancho Cucamonga. Ready for move in and absolutely NOT a scam! :o)
Alex Montelo…, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Thu Aug 29, 2013
It is best to work with a reputable Real Estate professional or property management company to avoid getting caught up in scams. Scammers are all over the internet.
Alan Kurpiew…, , California
Sun Aug 25, 2013
Melissa,
Unfortunately there are a lot of scams on this site. If something looks too good to be true, it probably is. And usually the pics they post for the property are a bit grainy, as they take low-res photos from a different site. So please beware!!

If you are looking for homes in Rancho Cucamonga, I'd love to help you out! Please feel free to contact me directly, and I will get over all the most up-to-date listings available, and send over the new ones as they are posted to the MLS.

Thanks, and look forward to hearing form you.

Alan Kurpiewski, REALTOR
CA BRE Lic. 01912043
(619) 35-HOUSE
(619) 354-6873
http://www.homes4schools.com
homes4schools@gmail.com
Sindy Jones, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sun Aug 25, 2013
Hi Melissa, Yes this home is for sale. According to the listing agent he does not have it out there on the internet for lease. Did you see it on Trulia? Please be careful as there are several scams out there. Do not give any money on any rental until you verified the the owner, unless you are working with a Realtor and they do the work for you.

If you need help in locating a home, please feel free to call, email or text me... I would be happy to work with you and find you a nice home to lease.

Sindy Jones
909-230-3179
Bre#01865980

homeswithsindy@yahoo.com

sindyjones.com