Rentals in Cleveland>Question Details

Trookie Nguy…, Renter in San Diego, CA

Which neighborhood in Cleveland or Lakewood is safe to rent for a young single female?

Asked by Trookie Nguyen, San Diego, CA Tue Mar 19, 2013

I'm new to the city and does not know anything about it. Any suggestions of safe places to live is greatly appreciated. Safety is a major concern considering that I'll be coming home at random hours. I would like a place where I can walk around even at night or early morning hours without feeling threatened.

Grace Vitale’s answer
There are several sites that you can visit to find out about the different neighborhoods in and around Cleveland. Here is a link to help get you started.… .

If there is anything else I can do to help you in your search for housing, please feel free to send me an email or give me a call at 440-667-9806.

My best regards,
Grace Vitale

Here's a link to a website that can help you gauge the safety of a neighborhood:

Best of luck!

Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
(at Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate)

100% of clients rated our service as "EXCELLENT"!

If you are looking in the Lakewood area, the closer to Rocky River you stay, the better. I would avoid streets with many vacant homes. Also, consider carrying some pepper spray or taking a self defense course. Sometimes being prepared helps you feel safe, even if there is no actual danger.
why dont you give me a call on my cell and we will talk I have lived in cleveland for 30 years I am sure I could help you out.