Rentals in West Palm Beach>Question Details

Ngominhdung, Home Buyer in Ontario, CA

Which is the the best company to Management Property in this area? I am forgein investor

Asked by Ngominhdung, Ontario, CA Wed Apr 4, 2012

Answers

4
My company is Income Property Management and I focused exclusively on residential rental properties. I am a landlord myself, owning 20+ for the last 10 years. I have hands on experience every day leasing out units, handling repair calls, collecting rent, etc.

I am also very knowledgeable about where to buy and what to buy when choosing a good residential investor property that will not only deliver steady passive income each month but also appreciate each year to increase your return on investment. In Florida, you have to be very careful that you purchase rental properties in renter-friendly, financial sound communities since most properties will be part of a Condo Association or Homeowners Association.

Palm Beach County is a very strong rental market, but careful due diligence before you buy and experience property management is the key to successful real estate investing.

Call or email and we can discuss further.

My foreign investors have been using Carver Group Management. They are managing properties for us from Palm Beach thru Miami.

I have been working closely with them to get work done on our new purchases, and they are efficient and accomodating. The work gets done when it's promised and for the amount promised. Their monthly fees are reasonable. They respond to inquiries in a timely manner.

You can contact the Vice-President, Gayle Carver at: 561-275-1525.

I do know that Gayle is out of town for the next few days. You can call and leave a message or wait till the end of next week. I'm sure you will find her more than accomodating.

If you need any assistance with purchases, sales or rentals; please give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
The "best" is a relative term. No human, or group of humans, gets along with every other. However, I do manage property and would be happy to talk to you about it. My company name is "Personalized Property Management." I use local talent to provide tenants with fair and responsive service, and run properties as turnkey operations. Call or email, and I'd be happy to talk to you.