marinasmom, Other/Just Looking in Punta Gorda, FL

Which communities in burnt store marina are pet friendly and if so weight restrictions?

Asked by marinasmom, Punta Gorda, FL Sun Apr 27, 2014

Answers

3
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Fri May 30, 2014
A Realtor can set the search criteria in the MLS for a specific weight restriction. I would be happy to help you.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Fri May 30, 2014

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Apr 27, 2014
Hello if you are serious about buying in this seller’s market you'll need to find a good Realtor that can answer ALL your questions for this property and others. Go to the top of Trulia and click on Find An Agent, then input the city you are interested in. The top Realtors will appear, click on their profile AND read their recommendation letters. If a Realtor has been in business for a minimum 10 years and has lots of recommendations then I’d call and interview the top 3 that have that level of experience and success.