Rentals in 19403>Question Details

carolinegombe, Renter in Norristown, PA

Where can i find a pro bono lawyer that could write a letter to get my copy of the lease from the landlord?

Asked by carolinegombe, Norristown, PA Mon Feb 4, 2013

I signed a lease in April 2012, i asked the broker 2 weeks after i moved in about my copy, he said he mailed it to me. I asked a month later, he said i should ask the manager of the building, i asked him, he said my copy was mailed and i should get it in the mail box. Never got it.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 19403

Help the community by answering this question:


Most cities have Legal Aid programs to help people in situations just like yours. Just look up Legal Aid in your local yellow pages or google it. Tell them your situation and they should be able to help. Also each state set's its own Tenant's Rights. You can google them, for the specific rules in your state. Sometimes you can can get what you are asking for/what you should already have, just by telling your landlord you know what they are doing to you is wrong, and that you plan to involve a layer and report them. Good luck!
Sarah Barrows
Keller Williams Realty Syracuse
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer