Where can I find a rental home if I have a broken lease from 2001?

Asked by Mindy, Fri Nov 2, 2012

I have good private rental history since the broken lease at an apartment back in 2001, when I was must younger and dumber. Need to find a property management team or owner of home that would be willing to work with me.

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3076479986-15704-State-Highway-…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Nov 20, 2012
Back rent judgments, broken leases and so on can follow you for a long time, but 10 years ago?!?

Unless the amount of the rent you didn't pay is huge, it shouldn't be an issue with a rational owner or property manager.

If you can get your current "landlord" to write you a glowing review of your history, that might do the trick. On the other hand, if the owner/manager still doesn't want you with a glowing recommendation based on a 11-year old event, maybe you don't want to be dealing with them.

McKinney has quite a few rentals http://bit.ly/S9FlGK You might want to check on some other places or have someone help you.
Web Reference:  http://www.SumnerRealty.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more