Where can I find a free listing of lease/purchase homes in Duluth?

Asked by Lee Freeman, Duluth, GA Sun Jun 26, 2011

We have been approved for a loan but need to have at least 1 year good rental history and paying our bills on time. We've already got good rental history established but it won't be for 1 year at our current location. We already pay our bills on time so that wont't be an issue. Finding lease/purchase or rent to own homes has been very difficult. Some sites want you to pay or give personal info. I don't feel safe giving personal info or my card info.

Answers

4
Consuelo Bla…, Agent, Cumming, GA
Tue Oct 25, 2011
If you are truly "approved" for a loan, then lease/purchase does not make sense in this market. Especially since a lease/purchase is a risk to both the seller and the buyer (renter), who knows what the market will dictate a year from now. There are many homes on the market to rent if that is what you really want to do while you build your credit and the services from most agents to help you are free. But there are some great prices on homes to buy in Duluth and great interest rates on loans where your monthly mortgage will be far less than what you will pay for rent. Good luck!
William Pola…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Suwanee, GA
Thu Jul 14, 2011
FHA does not require you to have a rental history. Simply tell the loan officer that you live with relatives at the time of application. If they list that information on the application, there is no need for rental history. If the loan officer told you that you needed history, find another loan officer. As a matter of fact, you don't even have to have credit from a report. If you have a zero score and no collections, debt etc, you can you alternative credit (electric, gas, cable, car insurance payment, cell phone bill payment) for 12 months and use that to qualify. AND on top of that STILL qualify for down payment assistance of up to $5000! I have other options for you as well if you decide you don't want to wait to buy. Call me if you'd like - 404-644-3295
Diane A Mill…, , Buford, GA
Mon Jun 27, 2011
I'd like to help you in your search for a home. My service is FREE until you purchase. With my computerized service you can receive information on lease/purchase listings as soon as they come on the market. All you need to do is call or send me an email with your criteria.

Diane Miller
Keller Williams Realty-Buford
404-386-5059
dimiller1realtor@yahoo.com
Brent Hill, Agent, Brookhaven, GA
Sun Jun 26, 2011
I can send you a list of what is currently available if you can tell me a little more about what you are looking for and ultimately what you are trying to do. Feel free to call or email me, whichever is best for you, thanks.

Brent Hill
Charlesworth Realty
404-547-9011
brent@gahomeagent.com