What is the average rental rate for a 1400 ft2 condo unit in the Brickell area? Does rate vary based on bay view and height?

Asked by Velexico@yahoo.com, Miami, FL Wed Oct 3, 2012

Answers

9
Lila Lopez’s answer
Lila Lopez, Agent, South Miami, FL
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Good Morning,

As has already been answered here, the rental price will depend on the view, condition, floor, building, amenities, etc. Some buildings command a higher rent than others. For more specific pricing you will want to work with a Realtor that can look up the rental histories and advise you on the going rates. Good luck either with your search or the placement of your apt for rent. Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Zichelle Team, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Wed Nov 14, 2012
The location of the unit in terms of height in the building does effect the rental rate. You can expect to pay a premium of up to $300-$400 for higher floor location. 2 bedrooms in Brickell Area should be running around 2,400-2,500 for a typical unit. This would need to be adjusted based on view (city vs bay), floor location and building amenities.
Juan Leal, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Tue Nov 13, 2012
High rise modern full service condo with view $2,300-2750/m
Crystal, , Miami, FL
Sat Oct 27, 2012
I rent my furnished apt with a view of the Miami River (on the border of downtown and Brickell) for $2700. It's got a great view of downtown and a sliver of Biscayne Bay. It's 1385 sq ft and located at 350 S. Miami Ave (the Wind by Neo condo). I have high-end furniture. Over the past 2.5 years,since I bought the condo (in early 2010) I've been able to increase the rent from $2200 to $2500, then to $2700. It's the 20th floor.
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Oct 4, 2012
About Brickell area, very expensive due to the location, location, and location and view too. There are many other factors to add to have an average rental price. Need more information 305 519-3199.
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Your question addresses some of the variables that determine rent rates: view and floor number.
Some more variables are the amenities the building such as its age, the height of the ceilings in the condo, the on-site amenities such as a restaurant, gym, pool, concierge, covered parking.
Julie Rosenthal, Broker, ABR, GRI, TRC, EcoBroker, CAM
Call / Text: (561)827-6789 email: julier6789@gmail.com http://www.juliesellsjupiter.com
Property Brokers Internationa
Helping people buy, sell and rent in Florida 30 yeaers.
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Wed Oct 3, 2012
and views and do play a factor on what typically rents go for as well.
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Yes
Different factors like how many bedroom ,the view
Square ft ect,if I can help u find a condo in brickell
Call me 305 300 8540
Anthony K
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Wed Oct 3, 2012
How many bedroom are you seeking prices can vary depending on the building bedroom, views etc. I can email you some listings so you can see the variuos prices in Brickell. I work this area so I can send you listing from various prices so you can see what a nice 2 bedroom goes for.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com