What is aprox. the monthly rent for a house like 1401 Bel Air Road?

Asked by Mike From Brooklyn, Bel Air, Los Angeles, CA Thu Jan 12, 2012

Answers

4
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Thu Jan 12, 2012
Or

You could just get a rental in plain ole' Beverly Hills & have $$ left over to save up for a down payment on a real sweet pad.

Let me know if you'd like me to email you some great rental listings for maybe less than $25-40k/mo.

Shoot me an email directly if you want to talk about this some more, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine. You could also set up a search to look for rentals on my web link below.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Jeffrey White, Agent, Beverly HIlls, CA
Thu Jan 12, 2012
In addition to the info below, the term length and whether the home comes fully furnished with utilities included will obviously make a big difference in the price. Longer term unfurnished rentals will be a lower price and 1-6 month or so short term rentals will usually cary a premium in the monthly rent.

I also suggest you visit my site http://www.LuxLeaseGroup.com if you are interested in renting luxury residential real estate in LA. I have designed the whole site with this in mind. Myself or any of my agents are available to assist you at anytime. Please contact us through the website!

Jeffrey White
Keller Williams Beverly Hills
Web Reference:  http://www.LuxLeaseGroup.com
Andrew Jones, Agent, Venice Beach, CA
Thu Jan 12, 2012
Hi Mike,

There are currently five rentals in Bel Air & Holmby Hills that are at least 6BR/7BA 7,500 s.f estates on an acre or more. Two are substantially larger at 15,000 to 35,000 s.f and they rent for $50k to $75k. The other three rent for $35k to $47k. There are more listings available in Beverly Hills as well.

I'll be glad to send you information on all these properties and can preview them for you if you're still back east. Please feel free to call or email me anytime if you have questions or want to know more about pocket listings or homes that you find online. Best of Luck.
Eric Pinaya, Agent, Downey, CA
Thu Jan 12, 2012
You're looking at around $20,000-$25,000 per month for that size of property. There are many properties that area which are around 5,500 sq ft that lease for $15,000 per month. Location matters. I deal with leases in that area, if you need assistance leave a message.