What do i do when i get to fl to rent a home Im moving from Austin Tx in 2 weeks?

Asked by redona taylor, Tampa, FL Mon Aug 5, 2013

Answers

4
Stephanie Fa…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
You can start looking by going online to 813rents.com to see if you like anything and let me know. If not work with a realtor to secure a rental.
Mohamad Bass…, , Tampa, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hey,
Tampa is wonderful, you can find a nice home here ,depending on where you like to live,city or country? Or maybe close to work,may I help you find your new home?

Moe
813 369-0404;
Lynn Brock, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Redona Taylor, You will be arriving the same time college student will be arriving for school, the early seasonal service industry will be mitgrating to the area for their seasonal work and families relocating because Florida schools start in August.

Best to connect with a rental agent asap and ask them to help you find a place to live. No pets. The task will be easier. Pets under 20 lbs will be easy, pets over 50 lbs selection of rentals will be more limited.

Sometimes apartment complexes are the best choice. Get started looking for housing now.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
agentjason, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
If you haven't begun looking, I would be willing to schedule a few showings for you for when you arrive. Please call me at 813-508-7526 - jason