Rentals in Stockton>Question Details

T.l.delong, Other/Just Looking in Stockton, CA

What do I need if anything if I am just assisting the owner of properties by pre-screening tenants and providing information on companies.?

Asked by T.l.delong, Stockton, CA Wed Sep 1, 2010

Specifics. Providing pre-screening of tenants and or companies. Providing information only. No contract signing or handling of money. Obtaining estimates for work to be done and providing copies to owner's

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Stockton

Help the community by answering this question:


You will need to of course have them fill out an ap. I do a credit check and also drive by their current residence. This will help you see how well they have maintaned their current rental. You can also verify income to make sure they make at least 3 times the rent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 1, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer