Rentals in Milwaukee>Question Details

Michelle  Ba…, Real Estate Pro in Winthrop Harbor, IL

What are the rental rates on a 2 bedroom house in the Milwaukee area?

Asked by Michelle Battisfore, Winthrop Harbor, IL Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

1
Eric Bahr’s answer
If you are in the very convenient areas of the downtown area you can expect to pay $900/month without much included. Good deals on the east side will have at least one parking spot and include at least heat for approximately $1000/month. If you go into the Riverwest neghborhood that is technically "up and coming" in its status as a safe neighborhood(20 years or so ago it was a much higher drug and crime area) you can find excellent rental rates for 2 bedrooms starting around 650 or 700/month. If you want to venture just south of Milwaukee into Bayview(a 10 minute bike ride from the city) you will find a very nice historic community with very affordable rents around 750 or 800/month. The I see you are questioning from Illinois so you know the importance or luxury of having heat included, the rest depends on what you or your customers are looking for in rental amenities. In summary, renting conveniently close to downtown Milwaukee will have you renting around 1000 at the least. When you stretch out to a few neighborhoods, still very close to downtown, you will find approx 650-800/month rental rates. P.S. Suburbs you will find nice amenities and rental rates around 800 with inclusions already. If I can help you anymore, email me at ebahrldre@gmail.com. Hope this helps!