Rentals in Selma>Question Details

Joe, Renter in Selma, AL

What are my legal rights when evicted without proper procedure and being in an uninhabitable living conditions?

Asked by Joe, Selma, AL Sat Apr 9, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Selma

Help the community by answering this question:


You do have rights, and "they" need to follow proper legal procedures to remove you from a property. Unfortunately, that is not a question that can be answered here in this forum. If you want to fight it, you will need to go to a real estate attorney or a regular attorney and have them take a look at your case.

Unfortunately, this can get expensive but short of reading the laws and learning and doing it yourself, this is your quickest and best option.

Hope this helps.

Because it's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl, REALTOR®, e-PRO, SFR
Keller Williams Elite Park Cities
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 10, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Dallas County > Selma > Rentals in Selma > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer