Rentals in Gilbert>Question Details

Wendy, Renter in Gilbert, AZ

We're looking in the Gilbert area, for 3 bed/2 bath, fenced yard with some grass and shade for our little ones to play.

Asked by Wendy, Gilbert, AZ Tue Nov 27, 2012

Prefer one story but not a big deal, community pool, and very clean. An extra room or area for a playroom would be nice.

We're relocating from Boston with our 2 small children and looking for a house lease to start January 1st but don't have the luxury of time to fly out in advance and search for properties. We've had a hard time getting brokers/landlords to respond to inquiries regarding listed rentals online. My head is spinning
because I feel like I'm getting led from one site to another (Trulia to Ahouseisbetter to brokers' personal sites etc.) but am really just going in circles. Any advice for approaching this differently?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Gilbert

Answers

13
Wendy, I have a property for lease at 3865 Thornton Avenue in Gilbert that matches your criteria. If you are still searching for a home please call me at 818-240-8727. Ask for Jim Hanson.
Leasing site unseen is scary, but I would be glad to help. I can provide video of homes that suit your needs. Feel free to give me a call at your convenience. 480.296.8733
Hello Wendy,

You may want to look at the Power Ranch Community in Gilbert. There are rentals in this planned community with pools, lakes, greenbelts etc. This community is more for families starting out with both affordable housing as well as accomplished schools.
I currently have 2 houses available in Gilbert that may fit your needs. One is brand new, never lived in 3 bed/2.5 bath with an open loft area and community pool. The other is a 3 bed/2 bath plus den with community pool. Both in great neighborhoods within your price range.. Property details, visual tours, photos can be seen at:

http://www.wealthbuilderhome.net/listings/Rentals_Available_…

If you like either of these let me know.
Mark Kludy
Wealth Builder Real Estate Services
480-707-3263
Hi there:
Would love to find that home for you. I've been selling and buying in Gilbert for over 20 yrs so I know the neighborhoods quite well. Please call me or send me your email. I will send you up to date listings of everything available. I need to know what price range you want, pool or no pool, school district or anything else that's important to you. I'll make it happen! I personally visit each home and can send video if you like on the ones you choose. I'll negotiate with landlord. Let me do all the work. Stay warm in Boston, relax and I'll keep you posted. Thank you for contacting me.

Doris Ramos, GRI
Broker/owner
Casa Mia Realty
480 283 7143
casamia9977@gmail.com
I understand the difficulty in trying to find a property especially when you are not physically there, but the internet has simplified things. You can have properties e-mailed directly to your inbox and you can see the location, the size and the inside of the home, etc. I have helped about five families relocate this year. Three of them in the Gilbert and Chandler area. Call or e mail me today and I will send you the properties that are currently available for lease in the Gilbert area.

Grace Adewumi
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
http://www.house2buyorsell.com
Find an broker or agent that you can work with and partner up. A good agent or broker will work together with you as long as you show you are also loyal. It s a two way street on the loyalty topic.

We would be glad to help you find a nice home for your family in Gilbert. Lets communicate and get this done. We preview properties, send extra photos etc once we know what it is you really want.

You still have plenty of time so don't panic, its time to plan this process. The web will put you over the edge, to much bad information floating around. Lets reset and plan this out.
Doug, thank you so much for responding to my inquiries - twice!
Flag Sat Dec 1, 2012
The problem you are facing is that the commissions paid by landlords to agents for rentals is quite low and often does not cover the agents costs.

Here is access to online MLS rental listings that is up to date.
http://centralazhomes.com/custom-searches/rental-properties-…

Another options is to look at Craigslist or consider http://www.oneprop.com/ .

Please call with more specifics.

Loren Hoboy
623-688-0004
Hi, thanks for the responses, our rice range of $1200-1700 inclusive of any extra fees etc. No pets. 6 month lease would be nice in case we want to buy something, but we could do 12 months if necessary.
That's very do-able in Gilbert. Would you like for me to send you a list of available properties? If so, I will need your preferred email address. :)
Flag Tue Nov 27, 2012
What is your monthly price range? I can send you a list and run a video tour of the home and email the video to you so that you can see what the house looks like, submit your application, and I can have the keys waiting for you when you arrive in town.
I'm sorry that you're having difficulty getting responses to your inquiries. Many sales agents/brokers don't work with rentals, so this is a common complaint. I live and work in Gilbert and would be happy to help you. Do you have a price point that you have budgeted for rent? For work purposes do you need to be close to any particular part of Gilbert? Do you have any pets? If you prefer to message me privately with these responses, you can reach me at heather@ravenswoodrealtyaz.com.
Thanks!!
I would love to help you find a house in Gilbert to lease. I have lived in Gilbert since 1999 in Arizona since 1986. I would help you find some available listings and preview them for you if you would like. I can use video or pictures to assist in communicating condition and size to you.
Email me or Call me I'll answer my phone and any questions you may have on properties. I moved here from Mansfiled, MA, my wife is from JP, and will be glad to help you find a rental.
You need to work with a Realtor who cares and will help you at no out of pocket cost to you.