We're looking for a 2 Bedroom, 1-2 Bathroom Apartment/House to rent in Corona Del Mar for $1,500 per month at the most. Is this possible?

Asked by Zivala, Corona del Mar, CA Sun Jul 22, 2012

We have lived in Beverly Hills adjacent for 17 years. It's time to live elsewhere.

Answers

4
Sandra Carli…, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Thu Oct 25, 2012
That's a tough one, the low inventory has driven the rents up, 20% in some instances, even the apartments are more than that now. A 2/1 is closer to $2,000. You could possibly get a large studio or 1 bedroom if it's just the two of you and your heart is set on this location.
jason irwin, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Thu Aug 2, 2012
Hi Zivala, it is very tough to find what you are looking for in Corona Del Mar, I did find a 2 bed/ 1 bath unit with 2 car parking and detached garage, there are 4 other units attached to this apt, total of 5 units. The apt. is close to the beach, you can walk to it. The rent is $1150/month. Please let me know if you might be interested in that unit, if not, are you open to any other places close to Laguna, either Dana Point to the south or newport coast or newport beach to the north? I am more than happy to help you with all of your real estate needs.

Jason Irwin
Irwin Group Real Estate
DRE-01893115
949-933-3768
jason@irwingroupre.com
http://www.irwingrouprealestate.com
Sharon Paxson, Agent, Del Mar, CA
Tue Jul 31, 2012
The inventory in CDM is low, however there are some options, have you considered Newport Beach? Feel free to contact me if I can assist you.
Debbie Brown, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Hi Zivala,

I have found a couple properties in your price range but it is very limited in Corona Del Mar. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Debbie Brown
Broker
Laguna Beach Realty
Office: 888-863-7480
DRE# 01847482
Hi Debbie. My new family is looking for a two bedroom unit now that we have a young daughter whom starts elementary school next month. We are currently in Los Angeles but find it hard to breathe. My family is in Corona Del Mar and I would like to move my daughter there but it is hard to find a two bedroom for under 1600.00 a month. If I call you do you think you could be of any assistance?
Flag Sun Jul 24, 2016