We're also hoping to sell my boyfriend's place in Federal Way, WA and looking for an agent. Help?

Asked by Nina, Seattle, WA Tue Aug 13, 2013

Answers

7
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Hi again Nina,
You will get several offers and you should consider them very carefully. Real Estate is a great business, but the best agent/brokers do the majority of the business. Interview some agents, ask for proof of recent success selling homes in the area and see what they offer.
I've attached a blog I did earlier this year, 4 Keys to Selling Your Home Quickly and For Top Dollar. Anyone you select should have a similar view to get you the best outcome. This agent should also be able to help you find the rental you are looking for.
Karen Mcknig…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Hi Nina,

I don't work the Federal Way area on a regular basis, but I have some outstanding agent friends who are excellent, very experienced, and are experts in the Federal Way market. If you would like a referral, you can contact me at http://www.karenmcknight.com .

Karen
Web Reference:  http://www.karenmcknight.com
Kim Mulligan, Agent, Seattle, WA
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Hi Nina, I'd be happy to help you. My specialty is non traditional marketing. Our office has ways of marketing on the internet that others don't take advantage of. Of course I would do all the usual thing one wants a Realtor to to as well. Help you show the property in it's best light to get top dollar for it.

This is a market that might be challenging for some people's situation and I am a hands on consultant that would be happy to assess your situation and be honest if I thought I would be a great fit for you and your property. I don't believe in just getting you to sign a contract, sticking it on the market and let it sit. I follow through attending to details. I just need you to know I will be honest with you, sometimes it may not feel good, but that's my promise, it just seems to work out better for the client that way!
You can contact me by phone or email.
kim@kim-mulligan.com
Ray Akers, Agent, Seattle, WA
Tue Aug 13, 2013
To find a good, local agent, talk to your Federal Way neighbors, and family or friends who live there. Someone you already know will know an agent that they would recommend. A referral from people you know is the best way to find an agent.
Dean Orrico, Agent, Normandy Park, WA
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Nina, we have a neighborhood expert that would be a great resource for you and your boyfriend. He's currently with another client, but I have forwarded him your question, and he will respond shortly.
Nina,
I just spoke with Neil Huck, and he is excited to speak with you. I can have him call you directly, just send me a quick message with your number. He can also be reached at 206-673-4540. Email: neil@kingstonrealtynw.com
Flag Tue Aug 13, 2013
Great, thanks!
Flag Tue Aug 13, 2013
Eric Molsness, Agent, Seattle, WA
Tue Aug 13, 2013
If you are interviewing agent for the job of selling the property I'd like to apply for the position. I may be able to help with your rental needs as well. My info: http://www.molsness.com
, ,
Tue Aug 13, 2013
You will get lots of responses on here :)