We need a home now can someone please help us our credit is bad but we can afford to pay our rent. I'm 47 and my husband is 60 we have one cat.

Asked by Minister Cheryl Jones (610)547-3653, Westover, Fayetteville, NC Sun May 16, 2010

Please GOD send someone our way (910)339-5265

Answers

2
Nikki A, Edw…, , Woodbridge, VA
Sun Jan 2, 2011
With today's market you typically need a 620 score. We can help you get there and get on the right path. Just give us a call, 910-875-0291
Linda Corron, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Mon May 17, 2010
Some people think they're credit is bad, but, it may not be as bad as you think. If you have been denied a home or other credit based on your credit scores, or if you have not ordered one already this year, you are entitled to a free credit report from each of the 3 credit reporting agencies. You can order all three reports online at annualcreditreport.com. I suggest to check and make sure everything is accurate and to dispute anything that is not. If you are considering buying a home in the future, I can get you in touch with a local Mortgage loan originator who can advise you as to what steps you should take to getting your scores up.

Some local rental companies are more strict than others. I have heard that the applicant must have 3 good credit references to every bad one. Everyone needs a home and I am sure you will find something. I can send you rental listings via email meeting your search criteria. Most of the property managers I deal with will require a deposit in the amount of a full month's rent (maybe more, if problem credit) plus the rent, up front. I have access to all homes for sale and rent listed with all of the local firms. Please call or email me, if I can be of assistance. Linda Corron CENTURY 21 Family Realty, (910) 818-4675 email: linda.corron@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.YourAgentNC.com