We'll be moving to Portland soon and need 4 bedrooms and around $1600/mo, plus a good school district. Any suggestions?

Asked by Rebecca, Portland, OR Sun Oct 14, 2012

Answers

2
Tom Inglesby’s answer
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Go to my website and see school test scores. You have to live in the area of the school you are attending. There are very few exceptions. Rent in Portland is tight with vacancy rates under 4%. If you decide on a school or want to discuss your kids interests in school give me a call and I can get you some information on property management companies that have homes available in that area. Thanks, Tom Inglesby
Jon Cohen, Agent, Portland, OR
Sun Oct 14, 2012
There are several great areas that might fit your needs. Your best method of finding a home in an area you like is to contact several property management companies and find out if they have anything that meets your needs. I've worked with several and can put you in touch with them. Please contact me when you have a chance.